By Euronews Travel
Most countries have travel restrictions in place in a bid to control the spread of COVID-19.
The latest big changes include:
- Full lockdown has been reinforced in Austria, meaning a complete ban on entry for tourists.
- There has been a spike in cases in Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium leading to increased restrictions.
- Some Christmas market have been cancelled in Germany.
- Czech Republic has dropped its self-isolation rules for all travellers, but proof of vaccination is needed to enter restaurants.
- All countries have been taken off the UK’s red list, though the quarantine category remains in place if needed, and antigen tests are now accepted for day 2 testing.
- Moldova has extended its state of emergency until at least the end of the month, with private events still banned. Read more on euronews.com/travel